Kakaako - Honolulu, Hawaii
Event Calendar Item
Ala Moana-Kakaako Neighborhood Board Meeting Community Action Committee March 2018 Agenda
Date: Thursday - 3/15/2018
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Makiki Christian Church
829 Pensacola Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
COMMUNITY ACTION COMMITTEE
Thursday, March15, 2017, 6:00 p.m.
McCoy Pavilion Dining Room, Ala Moana Regional Park
1201 Ala Moana Boulevard
Rules of Speaking: Anyone wishing to speak is asked to raise his/her hand, and when recognized by the Chair, to address comments to the Chair. Speakers shall keep their comments to under three (3) minutes, and those giving reports are urged to keep their reports to three (3) minutes or less. Please silence all electronic devices.
Note: The Committee may not take action on any agenda item. Recommendations shall be reported back to the next Ala Moana/Kaka ako Neighborhood Board No. 11 regular monthly meeting for discussion and possible action.
1. Call to Order: Committee Chair Ryan Tam
2. Unfinished Business (Discussion/Action)
2.1 Ala Wai Promenade Project
2.1.1 Report on committee member activities and findings
2.1.2 Adopt recommendations for presentation to the full Neighborhood Board
3. New Business (Discussion)
3.1 Discuss Kaka ako Mauka area: open space/planning issues
3.2 Discuss litter issue
3.3 Discuss homeless issue
4. Board Administration
4.1 Identification of new committee members
4.2 Approval of January 11, 2018 and February 15, 2018 meeting minutes
5. Other Resident and Community Concerns
• A mailing list is maintained for interested persons and agencies to receive this board???s agenda and minutes. Additions, corrections, and deletions to the mailing list may be directed to the Neighborhood Commission Office (NCO) at Kap lama Hale, 925 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 160, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817; Telephone (808) 768-3710 Fax (808) 768-3711; or call Neighborhood Assistant K. Russell Ho at (808) 768-3715 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Agendas and minutes are also available on the internet at www.honolulu.gov/nco.
• Any individual wishing to attend a Neighborhood Board meeting who has questions about accommodations for a physical disability or a special physical need should call the NCO at 768-3710 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting.
• All written testimony must be received in the Neighborhood Commission Office 48 hours prior to the meeting. If within 48 hours, written and/or oral testimony may be submitted directly to the board at the meeting. If submitting written testimony, please note the board and agenda item(s) your testimony concerns. Send to: Neighborhood Commission Office, 925 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 160, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817. Fax: (808) 768-3711. Email: email@example.com.
CAL_BREADCRUMB MBC CAL DISCLAIMER START MBC CAL DISCLAIMER END #EndEditable
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Powered by MBC CalendarMaker
Events subject to change without notice
- RELATED LINKS
- Kakaako, Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Kakaako has to offer.
- About Kakaako - Honolulu Hawaii
Learn about Kakaako, Hawaii.
- About Kakaako Hawaii .com
Learn about Kakaako Hawaii .com website and its creator.
- Feature Sponsors
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Kakaako, Hawaii Community More...
- Kakaako, Hawaii Coupons & Discounts
Save money in Kakaako, Hawaii with these coupons.