Kakaako - Honolulu, Hawaii
November / 2014 Calendar Events
- Powered by MBC Calendar Maker
Events subject to change without notice
- 11/7/2014 & 11/8/2014 - See notes for times
Children / Adult Halloween Event - 26th TALK STORY FESTIVAL
RESCHEDULED to Fri Sat Nov. 7 & 8, 2014 - due to Tropical Storm Ana - Hawaii's oldest and largest storytelling celebration. Hawai i's best storytellers (and a few guests) are featured on TWO FREE NIGHTS,
October 17 & 18in the McCoy Pavilion Auditorium (Ala Moana Beach Park). Nine storytellers each night share the stage, 20 minutes each, with dramatic lighting and gifted Sign Language Interpreters.
- 11/15/2014, 12/15/2014, 1/17/2014 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
Entertainment/Art/Exhibit - Loading Zone Arts - Sangria & Paint Party!
Make some art and drink some wine! DonŐt know anything about painting? Not a problem... the hour long class teaches you step by step. Loading Zone is a mobile ART & PERFORMANCE resource serving Honolulu, Hawaii including Chinatown - Downtown district.
- November - Sunday, 11/16/2014 - Noon-4pm
Special Event - Louda Larrain - Fashion Illustration Workshop - Hawaii Fashion Month Event
The workshop content will include:
- a presentation on fashion illustration history that is inseparable from the history of costume, its rules, its mystery and its anecdotes
- a demonstration that will explain the approach and methods of fashion illustration
- numerous drawing sessions with live model that will strike fashionable poses dressed in Louda Collection Couture, followed by analyses of everyone's work
- diverse exercises to help communicate students' fashion ideas through drawing.
- November 21 & 22, 2014 - 6-10pm
Special Event - 2nd Annual Surf Art and The Surfer Art Festival 2014 - Featuring Hawaii Art from Mark N. Brown
"Surf Art and the Surfer" Art Exhibition is Surfing The Nations' second installment of an annual commitment to bring the surf community together and highlight the sport of surfing and the people who make surfing great. STN's goal is to bring surfers, surf artists and photographers, surf historians and musicians, and surf lovers together to promote surfing and STN's motto "Surfers Giving Back".
- NOVEMBER 2014 Event - see notes
Entertainment / Social - Mountain Apple Company - NOVEMBER 2014 Hawaiian Music / Entertainment Calendar - Kakaako - Honolulu, Hawaii
View great Hawaiian music entertainment events, activities in Kakaako - Honolulu, Hawaii and throughout the state of Hawaii.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook